Thursday, November 29, 2012

Geometry and AP psych

Why my old teacher has such confidence in the fact that I am able to teach his geometry class, I will never know. He remembers that I had barely passed his class, but I am not complaining because lord knows I need to keep working. I have been subbing for my former teacher, Mr. Barnes for the past three days and will finish up tomorrow. Barnes was one of my favorite teachers in high school and I am so glad we have been able to keep in touch.

For the most part he has some great classes. There is one period where I want to blow my head off but I just remind myself that I only have them for an hour and I become much more relaxed.

In AP psych I was teaching about birth order theory today. I remember that was one of my favorite lessons in that class. It is so fun to see how much you actually relate to the birth order theory. For example, if you are the oldest you are often an over achiever, you are bossy, and you are a rule follower. That totally describes me. If you are the youngest it says that you are sneaky, youre very social, and you are usually the spoiled one... totally my little sister (even if she doesn't think so =))

This is a pretty interesting website that tries to tell you whether your relationship will last or not. It was pretty hilarious to read it with students about their boyfriend or girlfriend: Birth order and Marriage Click Here

I hope the day goes by quickly tomorrow! There is a rally and after school I am going to go see Santa with my niece and Rachel! Woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment